Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 7, 2017

Luyện áp dụng đại danh từ ko xác thực qua 12 câu hỏi

luyen-dung-dai-tu-khong-xac-dinh-qua-12-cau-hoi

Điền những từ sau vào chỗ chấm (mỗi lời giải có thể chọn hai lần) 

Everywhere

Nowhere

Someone

Anything

Something

Somewhere

Everybody

Anywhere

Nobody

Anyone

Everything  

1. I looked… for my cat, but I couldn't find it.

2. James called his friend, but… answered the phone.

3. I didn't go… on the weekend, so I was really bored.

4. Let's get… to eat after our class.

5. Did you hear that? I think… rang the doorbell.

6. … was on time. No one was late.

7. I didn't eat… for lunch, so I'm really hungry now.

8. Linda understood… that her teacher said.

9. I had to go because all the shops were closed.

10. … came to school because it was a holiday.

11. Femando wants to go... interesting next summer.

12. Was… at home when you knocked on the door?

Click để xem đáp án

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét