Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 11, 2016

Học tiếng Anh: dáng vẻ chẳng phải là tất cả

Phần 1:

So, the last question people ask me is, "What is it like to be a ...(1)...?" And I think the answer that they're looking for is, "If you are a little bit ...(2)...and you have ...(3)...hair, you will be so happy and ...(4)..." And when we're backstage, we give an answer that maybe makes it seem like that. We say, "It's really amazing to travel, and it's amazing to get to work with creative, inspired, ...(5)...people." And those things are true, but they're only one ...(6)...of the story, because the thing that we never say on ca mê ra, that I have never said on ca mê ra, is, "I am ...(7)..." And I'm ...(7)...because I have to think about what I look like every day. And if you ever are wondering, "If I have thinner thighs and shinier hair, will I be ...(8)...?" you just need to meet a group of models, because they have the thinnest thighs, the shiniest hair and the ...(9)...clothes, and they're the most physically insecure women probably on the ...(10)...

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Đáp án phần 1
>>Xem tất cả bài

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét