Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 3, 2017

Bố dạy bé 2 tuổi nói tiếng Anh về mặt trăng và sư tử

Can you show me? 

Big moon.

Yes! And then, big what?

Big moon! Yeah.

Yes, yes, and then big, big what? Another? Big star. Big what? Big star. Yes. And then, can you show me the long river?

Long river...

Yes. And where is the truck? Can you show me the big truck? 

Woah! Big truck, the big truck. 

Yes, and then the bird above the sky? 

The moon.

The moon. Ok again can you show me the moon? Yeah... my god, okay I want to see the houses? Where's the houses? Can you tell me? So do you want to see the lion? 

No, no.

Really? Why? You are so scared the lion, right? Do you want to see the lion? Ok, can you show me the building? Yes. Big what? What do you see? Big what? 

Big moon. Yeah. 

My god! And what is this? 

The light.

The light, okay and where is your bike? 

Để khích lệ trẻ nói tiếng Anh, cha mẹ có thể quay video bé đề cập bất kỳ chủ đề nào, như giới thiệu bản thân, môn thể dục ham thích, đồ chơi ham thích, người bạn tuyệt vời nhất, môn học ghét nhất..., upload trực tiếp, hoặc gửi link Youtube qua fanpage Học tiếng Anh VnExpress, hoặc email giaoduc@VnExpress.net.

Video có tổng chiều dài từ 15 giây đến 1 phút. lứa tuổi từ 4 đến 14.

Phan Thanh Giản

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét