Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Bé nói tiếng Anh: giáo viên em không bao giờ mắng học sinh

What's your name?

My name is Hanh Minh.

Hanh Minh? How old are you?

I'm 10 years old.

You are 10 years old, oh my. So, what are you gonna talk about today?

Today I'm going to talk about my English teacher, my favorite English teacher.

Oh, your favourite English teacher. 

Yeah.

Who's he or who's she?

His name is Mr. Andy.

Andry?

Andy.

Oh, what do you like the most about him?

I like that he's kind and sensible.

Kind and?

Sensible.

Sensible? He's sensible. So do you mean he's very knowledgeable, he knows a lot?

Yes.

Do you have any specific memories with your favorite teacher?

I don't remember.

Oh, so if there's one thing that you have to tell me so I know your teacher more what is that single thing you'll tell?

He barely yells or or screams at anyone even if they're naughty ones.

Sorry I don't get it clear. What do you mean?

It's like he doesn't shout at anyone.

He doesn't shout at anyone? Oh, so he's a very gentle one.

Yeah.

That's what you like about him.

Yeah.Very nice talking to you. 

Để động viên trẻ nói tiếng Anh, phụ huynh có thể quay video bé nhắc đến bất kì đề tài nào, như giới thiệu bản thân, môn thể dục - thể thao ham thích, đồ chơi yêu thích, người bạn hoàn hảo nhất, môn học ghét nhất..., upload trực tiếp, hoặc gửi link Youtube về email giaoduc@VnExpress.net.

Video có độ dài từ 15 giây đến 1 phút. lứa tuổi từ 4 đến 14.

Quang Nguyen - Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét