Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 3, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: Cậu bé 5 tuổi chỉ huy hợp xướng

Phần 1

- Man, you're a …(1)…kid, man. Do you have any ideas what those …(2)…are gonna do for you?

- Yes.

- So, let me ask you something. Why are you so …(3)…?

- Because I'm on TV. I've been on TV for a lot of years.

- You've been on TV for a lot of years?

- Yeah.

- Are you on Youtube?

- Yes.

- Twitter?

- I'm not on no Twitter. No, not on Twitter.

- Okay. Now, let me ask you a …(4)…more questions. Are you a worship …(5)…?

- Yes.

- Of the whole …(6)…?

- Yes, because my paw-paw is here.

- Your paw-paw is here?

- Yes.

- That's your …(7)…?

- Yes. Paw-paw, stand up. Come on! Come on! Yeah, come on! Come on! Yeah! And that's who …(8)…me how to sing.

- That's who – you ain't got to do that. This mike works. We got …(9)…mikes.

- I know, I know.

- Y'all got that RadioShack mike down at the church. This mike pick-up everything. Let me ask you something. So, paw-paw…

- Yes.

- What does he do at the church?

- He …(10)…

- He …(10)…, too?

- Yes.

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Từ mới:

mike: microphone (từ thông tục)

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét