Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 3, 2017

Bé nói tiếng Anh: Bạn thân c���a em vẽ rất đẹp

Hi, what's your name?

My name is Van Khanh.

Van Anh. Ok. How old are you?

Van Khanh.

How old are you, Van Khanh?

I'm 9 years old.

You're 9 years old. Who's your best friend?

My best friend is Phuong.

Phuong? Is she your classmate?

What?

Is she your classmate? Is she learning in the same class as you?

Yes.

Yes. How long have you known her?

I know her because when I…

I mean how long have you known her?

When I was in… When I was go to school.

Oh, when you first went to school, you know her. Oh, such been a long time. You know her house, her home? You know where her home is?

Yes, but I forgot.

Yes, but you forgot. Ok. So what do you like the most about her?

Her draw very beautiful.

She's very beautiful?

No, draw.

Ah, she draw very beautiful. All right. Yeah, you know, if there's something you want to tell her, what would that be?

I think I wanna tell her… I never say her she's my best friend but now I wanna say her.

Oh, you never told her that she's your best friend? Wanna say that she's your best friend? Ok.

Để khích lệ trẻ nói tiếng Anh, cha mẹ có thể quay video bé đề cập bất kỳ chủ đề nào, như giới thiệu bản thân, môn thể dục ham thích, đồ chơi ham thích, người bạn tuyệt vời nhất, môn học ghét nhất..., upload trực tiếp, hoặc gửi link Youtube qua fanpage Học tiếng Anh VnExpress, hoặc email giaoduc@VnExpress.net.

Video có tổng chiều dài từ 15 giây đến 1 phút. lứa tuổi từ 4 đến 14.

Quang Nguyen - Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét