Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 4, 2017

10 lời tỏ tình ngọt lịm b��ng tiếng Anh

*Click vào từng câu để xem nghĩa tiếng Việt.

1. If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

2. You can turn the sky green and make the grass look blue, but you can't stop me from loving you.

3. You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.

4. I love you like life, do you know why? Cause you are my life.

5.  Love is like the air, we can't always see it but we know it is always there! That's like me, you can't always see me but I'm always there and you know I'll always love you.

10-loi-to-tinh-ngot-lim-bang-tieng-anh

Ảnh minh họa: besthealth.

6. What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.

7. I wrote your name in the sand but it got washed away. I wrote your name in the sky but it got blew away. I wrote your name in my heart where it will stay.

8. I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where…

9. Cell phones can be irritating sometimes. You always have to reload, recharge every now and then. Messages are delayed. But there's one thing I love about it. It connects me to you.

10. There are 12 months a year, 30 days a month, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 60 minutes an hour, but only one like you in a lifetime.

Thế Đan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét