Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 2, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: Điều kỳ di��u sau một trong những năm nói 'có' với mọi thứ

Phần 1

So a while ago, I tried an …(1)… For one year, I would say yes to all the things that scared me.Anything that made me …(2)…, took me out of my comfort zone, I forced myself to say yes to. Did I want to speak in …(3)…? No, but yes. Did I want to be on live TV? No, but yes. Did I want to try …(4)…?No, no, no, but yes, yes, yes.

And a crazy thing happened: the very act of doing the thing that scared me undid the fear, made it not …(5)… My fear of public speaking, my social anxiety, poof, gone. It's amazing, the power of one word."Yes" changed my life. "Yes" changed me. But there was one …(6)…yes that affected my life in the most profound way, in a way I never imagined, and it started with a question from my …(7)… I have these three amazing daughters, Harper, Beckett and Emerson, and Emerson is a …(7)…who inexplicably refers to everyone as "honey" as though she's a Southern waitress. "Honey, I'm gonna need some …(8)…for my sippy cup."

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Từ mới: 

profound: sâu sắc

inexplicably: không giảng giải được

sippy cup: cốc uống nước dành cho trẻ con

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét