Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 2, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: Angelina Jolie l���n đầu chia sẻ về cuộc ly hôn

Phần 1 

- We know that an …(1)…occurred which led to your …(2)… We also know you haven't said anything about this. But would you like to say something?

- Only that I don't want to say very much about that except to say it was a very …(3)…time. And we are a family and we will always be a family, and we will get through this time and hopefully be a …(4)…family for it.

Many, many people find themselves in this …(5)… My whole, my family… we've all being through a difficult time. My …(6)…is my children, our children… and my …(6)…is finding this way …(7)… And as I said, we are, we are and …(8)…will be a family. And that is my, that is how I am …(9)…with finding a way through to make sure that this somehow makes us stronger and closer.

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét