Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 2, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: Donald Trump th�� hỏi vấn mình qua gương

 

Phần 1

Thank you. I'm about, I'm about to go out for my interview with Jimmy Fallon. I'll call you back after I …(1)…my hair. Talk to you in three hours. Wow, I look fantastic!

No, we look fantastic and I mean really fantastic.

Alright, me, we've got a big interview with Jimmy Fallon coming up. But let's be …(2)…, Fallon is a lightweight. No way he …(3)…to interview me. The only one qualified to interview me, is me.

Me interviewing me, that's what I call a great idea!

Of course, it's a great idea. We thought of it. Okay, interview time. Question one, are you ready for the Republican …(4)…next week?

You know the truth is, I'm always ready. It's really going to be a big …(5)… But I'm always ready.

It's not just big, it's huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge. Next question, how are you going to …(6)…jobs in this country?

I'm just going to do it.

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét