Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 2, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: Hai câu hỏi không ai giải đáp được

 

On a …(1)…day at school, …(2)…hours are spent learning the answers to questions. But right now, we'll do the …(3)… We're going to focus on questions where you can't learn the answers because they're …(4)… I used to puzzle about a lot of things as a boy, for example: What would it feel like to be a dog? Do fish feel pain? How about …(5)…? Was the Big Bang just an …(6)…? And is there a God? And if so, how are we so sure that it's a He and not a She? Why do so many …(7)…people and animals suffer terrible things? Is there really a plan for my life? Is the future yet to be written, or is it already written and we just can't see it?

But then, do I have free will? I mean, who am I anyway? Am I just a biological …(8)…? But then, why am I …(9)…? What is consciousness? Will robots become …(9)…one day? I mean, I kind of assumed that some day I would be told the answers to all these questions. Someone must know, right? Guess what? No one knows. Most of those questions …(10)…me more now than ever. But diving into them is exciting because it takes you to the edge of …(11)…, and you never know what you'll find there. So, two questions to kick off this series, questions that no one on …(12)…knows the answer to.

How many universes are there?

Why can't we see evidence of alien life?

>>Xem đáp án

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét