Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 2, 2017

Bé nói tiếng Anh: Mong năm mới được ngủ nướng

What's your wish for the new year?

My wish for the new year is I can sleep in.

You can sleep in?

And my family will be happy forever.

Oh, right. So what time do you often go to bed at night?

Twelve o'clock.

Twelve o'clock. That's late. What time do you often wake up?

I wake up in 6:30.

6:30? Alright. Do you sleep in the afternoon?

Yes, I do.

Yeah, so what time do you go to sleep in the afternoon?

I sleep at 12:30. I wake up in 1.

So do you think about go to bed earlier by 10pm, instead of 12?

No I don't.

No? Why? I don't you wanna go to bed earlier?

Because I need to read book at the night.

You need to read books at night?

Yeah.

Oh, really. What books do you like reading the most?

Diary of a wimpy kid.

I'm sorry?

Diary of a wimpy kid.

Oh, Diary of a wimpy kid, I love that too. Thank you. 

Để khích lệ trẻ nói tiếng Anh, cha mẹ có thể quay video bé đề cập bất kỳ chủ đề nào, như giới thiệu bản thân, môn thể dục ham thích, đồ chơi ham thích, người bạn tuyệt vời nhất, môn học ghét nhất..., upload trực tiếp, hoặc gửi link Youtube qua fanpage Học tiếng Anh VnExpress, hoặc email giaoduc@VnExpress.net.

Video có tổng chiều dài từ 15 giây đến 1 phút. lứa tuổi là con trẻ từ 4 đến 14 tuổi.

Quang Nguyen - Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét