Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 2, 2017

Học tiếng Anh qua bài hát ch�� 'You're beautiful'

My life is …(1)…
What, was I too early? Oh, sorry.
Should I...Do you wanna khởi động over? Or, keep going?
Okay, now? Now?

My life is …(1)…
Your life's a …(2)…
You're just pathetic
You're always broke

Your …(3)…Star Trek uniform
really ain't …(4)… me
You're sufferin' from delusions of adequacy


You're Pitiful [X3]

It's true

Never had a …(5)…
That ya couldn't …(6)…
And ya smell repulsive too
What a bummer bein' you

Well ya just can't …(7)…
And forget …(8)…
Everybody you know still calls ya
Farty Pants

But you always have a …(9)…well I mean
As long as you still can work that slurpee machine

You're Pitiful [X3]
It's true

You're half undressed
Eatin' chips off your chest
While you're playin' Halo 2
No one's …(10)…than you

>>Xem đáp án

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét