Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 1, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: Thần đồng piano gốc Việt khiến khán giả Mỹ kinh ngạc

 

MC: You know what, Evan? I think I and everybody in here wants to hear you play. Come on and go with me. …(1)…on the piano. All right, Evan, you ready? Let's go. I was gonna play the big piano. That was gonna be a little Luther Vandross, but don't …(2)…about that. You know that song you … the Bumblebee song? Can you play that?

Evan. No, you can stay. I'll come over there. You the man! You the man! No. I'm coming over here because I'm – we're …(3)… So, Evan, you've only been playing a few …(4)…?

Evan Le: Yeah.

MC: That's it. I want to take this …(5)…out to. I want to …(6)…to my seven children, 'cause obviously some where down the line, I failed you miserably. I'm sorry, kids. This could have been you. But it ain't. …(7)…yourself into something. Before I die, please, …(8)…one skill and do it really well.

You know what? I love you, kid. I don't know how you …(9)…this …(10)…

>>Xem đáp án

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét