Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 1, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: tình yêu trong mắt trẻ con

Phần 1

- Have you ever been in love in a …(1)…sense?

- Mmm… Yeah.

- Uh-huh.

- He was my first kiss.

- I kept thinking about her, and I was saying YOLO. And I just said, "Hey, can I have your …(2)…or email address?

- But she's not really in love with me so you know.

- How do you know if you're in love or not?

- Loving someone is a lot of …(3)…

- You get the chills or something.

- Like I can feel my heart …(4)…

- Like a bomb. Boop, boop, boop.

- Makes me …(5)…and cozy like a …(6)…

- It feels sorta like you'll almost like never be lonely.

- Oh wow. That's really good. How do you think we should …(7)…people that we love them?

- Let me think about it real quick. 

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét