Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 1, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: Thần đồng 5 tuổi tính nhẩm siêu tốc

Phần 1

MC: When did you phát động loving …(1)…, Luis? That's a shadow. That's… I remember the first time I discovered mine. Could not believe this little …(2)…boy couldn't talk!

Luis: Uh, what did you say?

MC: Oh, nothing. Don't worry about that. Are your …(3)…and sisters – Are they good at …(4)…?

Luis: Unh-unh.

MC: What about your parents? Is your dad good with …(4)…?

Luis: Unh-unh.

MC: Could you …(5)…me numbers?

Luis: Uh-huh.

MC: They tell me that you know how to play the square game.

Luis: Yes, you just – you just times it by itself.

MC: What is 145 squared?

Luis: Whoa, that's a high one. …(6)… Okay. This.

MC: No, you got it right. That's…

Luis: Yes. That's a really …(7)…number, right?

MC: Can I try 162?

Luis: You got to say "squared".

MC: Okay, one second.

Luis: The answer is… The answer is 26.244. 

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem đáp án phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét