Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 1, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: nói chuyện v��i thị trưởng Mỹ 3 tuổi

Phần 1 

MC: Please welcome 3-year-old James! Mr mayor, how are you?

James: Good.

MC: You want to grab a …(1)…?

James: Sure.

MC: You're the mayor? At 3 years old?

James: Yes.

MC: What are your …(2)…as the mayor?

James: Um… I …(3)…everybody's hands. Your pants are black, and my pants are black.

MC: That's… Look, man. I …(4)…my black pants because they said that the mayor was gonna wear black pants, so I said I'd better wear my black pants. And, look, we both got on black shoes.

James: Yeah. And black …(5)…!

MC: Black …(5)…?

James: Yeah.

MC: Let me …(6)…you something, James. What's the best thing that's happened to you since you've been mayor?

James: Um… My brother was the mayor …(7)…

MC: How old is your brother? 30?

James: No.

MC: 26?

James: No. How old are you, Robert? 

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét