Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 1, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: lúc người M�� ăn nem rán cuốn, bánh xèo

Phần 1

Nem cuốn

- Cheers, buddy.

- God, damn!

- This isn't the …(1)… of the food but there's cilantro in it, and so it takes like …(2)…

- The meat is so big in it!

- I think I'm in love.

- Not …(3)… friendly, this spring roll.

- I don't even wanna like, keep eating, 'cause I just wanna have it forever.

Bánh xèo

- Okay, this smells …(4)…

- Smells so good.

- I'm …(5)… because…

- Shrimp!

- Your parents would make it like, …(6)…?

- And they'll bring out a batch and it's like hot, and you'll finish it, and they'll bring another one and another one and another one.

- Is the fish sauce made of fish? Okay.

- Mmmm, that fish sauce, though, son!

- This is dope, this is very, very …(7)…

- Are you gonna eat that onion?

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Từ mới: 

cilantro: ngò

spring roll: gỏi cuốn

batch: mẻ (bánh)

fish sauce: nước mắm

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét