Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 1, 2017

Học tiếng Anh: chuyện trò v��i hiện tượng âm nhạc nhí nước Mỹ

MC: Are you always this happy?

Heavenly Joy: Yeah.

MC: Yeah. Man! Does anybody else in your family sing?

Heavenly Joy: Um, my mom, my dad sings a ...(1)..., and my aunt, me, my mom, and my grandma sings. That's it! And my brother sings, too! 

MC: ...(2)..., I wish I was this happy. I'm... The only time I'm this happy... How old are you?

Heavenly Joy: I am 5, and, um, I think it's ...(3)...I'm turning 6.

MC: How old were you when you ...(4)...singing?

Heavenly Joy: 2.

MC: When you were 2? Do you remember your first song?

Heavenly Joy: Uh, that would be... 

"Jesus, Jesus! There's just somethin' about that name! That kings and ...(5)...shall all pass away. But there is somethin' about that name".

MC: Normally, normally, when I ask the person what song they sang, they'll just say the name of it. Because my aunt ...(6)...me how to do it.

>>Làm tiếp phần 2
>>Xem lời giải phần 1

Phiêu Linh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét